Michelin is proud to once again be the presenting sponsor the Michelin Media Center at NAIAS 2014. The Center will again be located in Michigan Hall on the lower level where credentialed media will enjoy more space and convenience with closer proximity to the show floor. The Center will be open Sunday, January 12 through Wednesday, January 15.
Michelin Media Center Hours of Operation:
Sunday, January 12, 2014
1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Monday, January 13, 2014
6:30 am-7:00 pm
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
6:30 am-7:00 pm
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
7:00 am-1:00 pm
Services Provided by the Michelin Media Center
- Computer Center: A limited number of courtesy computers will be available for use by credentialed media. Each computer features high-speed internet access and Microsoft Office software. Additional connections will be available for personal laptop computers.
- Photo Center: The Photo Center offers services to assist in transmitting images of the show around the world.
- Michelin Media LIVE: The Official Michelin Media Center Resource, live.michelinmedia.com will deliver to media free and usable content from NAIAS including high quality photos, videos and more. Content will be updated on a continuous basis starting Jan. 13.
- PR Newswire: PR Newswire, the official news service provider of NAIAS 2014, will offer services to help credentialed media collect, post and distribute news releases, photos and webcasts from the show. For more information or to get started on pre-show arrangements, call PR Newswire's Detroit Bureau at 800.697.9712 (USA & Canada), or PR Newswire's Customer Service Group at 800.858.7057 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Services: The Michelin Media Center will also provide copiers, fax machines, telephones, floor guides, the media lounge and refreshments.
Michelin Media Center Contacts
Click on the image below to access live.michelin.com!
Director, External Communication