TVS has again been selected as the official NAIAS 2014 production provider and Broadcast Center Manager for video production and duplication, satellite transmission and Web streaming needs at Cobo Center during NAIAS 2014. The TVS Broadcast Center will be available during press preview (Monday, January 13 - Tuesday, January 14, 2014) and assists media and manufacturers with their on-site video production, post-production, and broadcast distribution needs. Utilizing our exclusive fiber optic network throughout the Cobo Center, TVS will be able to provide live broadcasting from any show floor location and distribute it globally, even streaming it out to the Web.
The Broadcast Center has been engineered with comprehensive and advanced capabilities and services such as:
- Standard and High Definition ENG/EFP Broadcast Production Camera Packages
- On-site Edit Systems
- Multi-Camera Event Coverage and Satellite Media Tours
- VNR and B-roll Production
- On-site Video, CD and DVD Duplication (all common formats including PAL)
- Corporate Video and Highlights Reels
- Event Production and Management
- Multimedia News Releases via the Web
- Videotapes of all Worldwide and North American product introductions and press conferences held during press preview days are available for purchase.
There is also an integrated Service Bureau within the Broadcast Center that is expressly for audio and video distribution Services including:
- Satellite Uplink and Downlink Services
- Satellite Space
- Fiber Optic Feeds out of the COBO Center
- Live Shots from any Exhibit Location
- Network Affiliate Feed Placements
The TVS staff can be reached at 248.362.5604 or email@example.com.