Television Broadcase, Film, Video and Internet Policy
This policy applies to all North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) 2015 activities from January 12 to January 25, 2015 including Press Preview, Industry Preview, Charity Preview and Public Show.
RESTRICTED ACCESS TO AUDIO/VISUAL MATERIAL
- Except for the fair use exemptions and the exemptions set forth below, the NAIAS, L.L.C. retains an interest in ALL audio and visual material, including, but not limited to, worldwide broadcast, film, video, DVD, internet, webcam, radio and any other similar methods which may be used as a means to retain audio and visual images of NAIAS events.
- The NAIAS events include any and all audio and visual images from an NAIAS venue, including pre- and post-show activities and all other associated functions. Questions regarding use of video material, or access to NAIAS events to obtain video material, should be made in writing and faxed to NAIAS Video, Attn: Media Credentials Department, 248.283.5122 or emailed to email@example.com. Questions regarding use of the Audio/Visual material, other than video, should be directed to Rohatynski-Harlow Public Relations, LLC at 313.378.6570 or NaiasPR2015@roharpr.com.
- No entity may use any audio or visual devices, including film, videotape, DVD, webcam, or any other similar methods which may be available to capture audio or visual images of the NAIAS or its events for broadcast or other commercial use without the express written permission of the NAIAS, L.L.C. Video material of the event is available from TVS and may be provided to legitimate news organizations at a nominal charge. Video material for commercial use may be provided at prevailing rates.
- NAIAS is responsible for the approval of all requests for access to obtain audio or visual material, including film, video and streaming video from all NAIAS events. Any unauthorized use may result in denial of access to future NAIAS events and legal action may also ensue.
- No entity may supply, sell, or resell any audio or visual material of any NAIAS event without the express written consent of NAIAS, L.L.C. No entity, with the exception of official NAIAS partners, may represent that it is the official, authorized, or sole provider of NAIAS content or coverage.
- No entity may conduct or originate a Satellite Media Tour (SMT) from the NAIAS or use film, videotape, DVD, webcam or other similar methods, which may be available to capture audio or visual images of the NAIAS or its events without the express written permission of the NAIAS, L.L.C.
- No television station, network or cable channel is permitted to identify itself as, or imply that it is, the official television station of the NAIAS.
- No on-site promotions without express, prior, written approval of NAIAS sponsorship manager.
NEWS, SPORTS AND OTHER FEATURE PROGRAMS
- NAIAS, L.L.C. retains the rights to broadcast and sell packages related to the NAIAS and the Charity Preview. No stations may sell NAIAS or Charity Preview related vignettes, coverage, or news stories to advertisers nor should they attempt to sell packages of spots or vignettes that give the appearance to the advertisers or the viewers that they are NAIAS, Charity Preview or "Auto Show" sponsorship packages or that use the NAIAS trademarks and logo without the specific written permission of the NAIAS. Any non-regularly scheduled news, sports or feature broadcast, rebroadcast, retransmission, or use of audio and visual rights without the express written permission of the NAIAS, L.L.C., is prohibited. However, NAIAS encourages news, sports, feature and commercial coverage of the NAIAS by qualified news organizations meeting the NAIAS guidelines. NAIAS will consider all reasonable requests for access to the show when made in writing in advance of an NAIAS event by a representative of a regularly scheduled news, sports or feature program. Approval of such requests is conditioned upon the acceptance by the requesting party of the restrictions, if any, placed on it by the NAIAS. All media credentials are the property of the NAIAS and may be revoked at any time by the NAIAS. All other requests, including those of a commercial, marketing, documentary, entertainment, public service, or other nature will be considered on an individual basis. Submit requests to Rohatynski-Harlow Public Relations, LLC at 313.378.6570 or NaiasPR2015@roharpr.com.
- All stations with access granted by NAIAS may broadcast their own journalistic vignettes and news coverage related to the NAIAS and the Charity Preview within their regularly scheduled newscasts. Any station wishing to produce a lengthy broadcast from the Charity Preview should contact the NAIAS for permission and restrictions well in advance of the day of the event. Such journalistic vignettes and news coverage may only be aired between January 12 and January 30, 2015. News or independent organizations may not rebroadcast, retransmit, or otherwise supply audio or visual material of any NAIAS event to any other program, department, or entity without the express written consent of the NAIAS.
NAIAS, L.L.C. has the right to control the use of its logo and trademarks and closely monitor all broadcasts emanating from or featuring coverage of the NAIAS and the Charity Preview to assure that they are consistent with this policy. All media credentials remain the property of the NAIAS, L.L.C. and NAIAS, L.L.C. reserves the right to revoke the media credentials and access to the NAIAS of the representatives of any media organization which violates any of these policies established by the NAIAS, L.L.C. In addition, access to future NAIAS events may be restricted or denied to any individuals or organizations which do not comply with these policies established by the NAIAS, L.L.C.