High School Poster Contest Rules
|High School Poster Contest Rules|
- The contest is open to Michigan students currently enrolled in
grades ten through twelve.
- The contest is not open to Detroit Auto Dealers Association
(DADA) members, their families or family members of the
- No shared work is allowed.
- Entries must be submitted to the North American International
Auto Show, 1900 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 100, Troy, MI 48084, by
5 p.m. on Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
- Posters must have an automotive theme. Please note that any
posters containing brand-specific vehicles will be ineligible. All
subject matter must be in good taste.
Copy: (Posters must contain all of the following
- "North American International Auto Show 2013"
- "Cobo Center"
- A credit line with the student's name will be allowed
The back of the poster must contain, in print, a legible
copy of the:
- student's name
- student's telephone number
- student's address
- school name
- school address
- school phone number
- student's grade level
- teacher's name
- principal's name
- Poster must be horizontal or vertical.
- Poster must be mounted on matte board (or foam core,
- Poster must measure approximately 25" x 21"
- Any mixed media suitable for reproduction as a poster is
allowed, including computer-generated graphics.
- All artwork must be camera-ready.
- Posters must be two-dimensional.
- All posters must be original art.
All winning entries become the property of the NAIAS, LLC.
Other posters may be picked up from our office (1900 W. Big Beaver
Road, Suite 100, Troy, MI 48084) between February 1 and February
28, 2013; weekdays 9 a.m. - 5p.m. Posters left after 5 p.m.
on March 1, 2013 will be discarded. The DADA is not responsible for
lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed posters.
Except as used by the North American International Auto Show, all
artists, including winners, will retain the rights to their work.
Entry in the contest constitutes full permission to publish names
and photos of winners without further compensation. The
determination of eligibility of entries and any interpretation of
these rules is at the sole discretion of the NAIAS, LLC, and shall
be final and binding upon all entrants.
By participating, the entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by