Delta Air Lines Discounted Airfare
The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) has announced the return of the discount ticket program offered by Delta Air Lines for select business and coach fares.
Guests traveling to NAIAS/Detroit between the dates of December 26, 2014 - February 13, 2015, can receive:
- 2%-10% discount on select coach and first class fares for domestic (US/Canada) originating passengers
- 3%-10% discount on select coach and business class fares for international originating passengers
ALTOUR Travel is once again available to provide assistance in booking flights.
To book Delta flights at delta.com:
To book domestic Delta flights within the United States and Canada:
- Go to delta.com, select Meeting Event Code and enter Meeting ID: NMJJ4 in the box provided on the Select Flight Page.
To book international Delta flights:
- Go to delta.com, select Meeting Event Code and enter Meeting ID: NMJJ5 in the box provided on the Select Flight Page.
To book Delta flights by phone:
- Call the Delta Meeting Network Reservations toll-free number 800.328.1111, indicate Meeting ID (see above for domestic and international meeting ID codes). Please note a Direct Ticketing Fee will apply for booking by phone.
ALTOUR Travel is also available to provide assistance in booking domestic and international Delta Air Lines discounted rates, or provide other travel assistance. To reach an ALTOUR Travel agent from the U.S. or Canada, call toll free: 877.924.4053; calls from anywhere else in the world, please dial 001.517.333.5878.
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. Delta was named by Fortune magazine as the most admired airline worldwide in its 2013 World's Most Admired Companies airline industry list, topping the list for the second time in three years. With an industry-leading global network, Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to 327 destinations in 63 countries on six continents. Delta is the largest carrier at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, offering customers more than 521 peak-day departures to 135 nonstop destinations. With nonstop service to Shanghai and Beijing, China; Seoul-Incheon, South Korea; Tokyo and Nagoya, Japan; Detroit has emerged as a major gateway to Asia for Delta.
The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry's leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia. Including its worldwide alliance partners, Delta offers customers more than 15,000 daily flights, with hubs in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York-LaGuardia, New York-JFK, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Salt Lake City and Tokyo-Narita. Delta is investing more than $3 billion in airport facilities and global products, services and technology to enhance the customer experience in the air and on the ground. Additional information is available on delta.com, Twitter @Delta, Google.com/+Delta and Facebook.com/delta.
Detroit Metro Airport
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
William Rogell Drive
Detroit, MI 48242
For travel advisories and security tips please visit the Transportation Security Administration website.
The Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport is about 30 minutes from NAIAS 2015.